- To facilitate the discussion of physics among different groups in Iowa.
- To improve the teaching of physics.
- To further the appreciation of physics in our culture.
- Regular membership is open to all AAPT members in Iowa, and others whose membership will
promote the Section's objectives.
- Student membership is open to interested college students who have completed at least one calculus-
based physics course.
- A database of current and past members is kept by the Secretary.
$7/yr payable at the fall meeting.
How to Apply
- Send your application for membership to the Co-Secretaries. Craig
Kletzing or Dale Stille,
Department of Physics and Astronomy, Rm. 58 Van Allen Hall, University of
Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242. FAX: (319)335-1753.
by Bill Cox. Iowa
Section - AAPT. 1996